Sunday, July 3, 2011

WITHIN....MEDITATIONS ON HIS UNFAILING LOVE





"WITHIN YOUR TEMPLE, O GOD, WE MEDITATE ON YOUR UNFAILING LOVE."
PSALM 48:9

As I read this verse, I think about the Lord's unfailing love in my life....so many things I want to pass on to my wonderful grandchildren.

I think about what it means....within your temple. At first I thought about THE TEMPLE, MY CHURCH, ZION.....then I remember this scripture,

"DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU YOURSELVES ARE GOD'S TEMPLE AND THAT GOD'S SPIRIT LIVES IN YOU?
1 CO. 3:16

My body, my heart is the Lord's temple.

I praise you today, Lord, from my little blue striped quiet time chair. In my heart, Lord, be glorified, be glorified. In my heart, Lord, be glorified today.I love hymns and the old praise songs that I learned as a new believer!!!! They play over and over in my heart and mind when I read scripture.

Katie, let this be a reminder to not only tell your grandchildren about God's unfailing love in your life, but also sing to them. They are little sponges that soak up learning and will remember not only your stories about Jesus, but also hymns and old praise songs that they may never hear any other way.

Have a blessed Sabbath day......meditating on His faithfulness and unfailing love.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, you are a precious woman, with a tender and yielded heart. I know how thankful and blessed you are and feel towards your family...they are equally blessed to have you in their lives...

    as I am.

    much love to you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete