Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TOO MUCH ON MY PLATE




Woke up this morning feeling stuffed, overwhelmed, and unfocused.
There is too much on my plate. Good stuff and all healthy. I just don't think I can get it all in.

How do I accomplish "my" to do list? Where do I start attacking my plate? I want it all. What do I need to do?

Instead of pulling the covers up over my head and feeling defeated, I pulled out my journal and started a morning doodle and time of talking to the Lord.

Leave it on the plate, Katie, and take time to digest the WORD first! Then, you will be able to proceed with the day.

Lord, Increase the moments of my day to see Your will and accomplish Your purpose for my life and Your glory.

1 comment:

  1. Feeling overwhelmed myself...and you know what has gotten neglected! Time with Jesus! Thanks for the reminder my friend!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete